With all that s going on in the world, we all know we are preparing for a more restrained Halloween this year and so are needing an alternative to still make the occasion whilst keeping safe. Check out my article with 10 ideas for a Socially Distanced Halloween HERE.
Spooky Family Film Night
One of the ideas is for a spooky family film night. However, I don’t know about you but many of the ‘family films’ that are on Halloween lists circulating the internet right now aren’t really suitable for little ones. They are either too long or too scary.
You’d think Netflix would just put all their Halloween content in one place but that doesn’t seem to be the case. So I scoured all your little ones favourite shows and compiled a big list of all the Netflix Halloween shows and Spooky specials for you to binge-watch together in lieu of a full-length film.
Netflix Halloween Shows
Depending when you go onto Netflix, they will have various season of Paw Patrol available and so I’ve listed all the episodes I could find and astrixed the ones that were on when I searched. They are all about 10-12 minutes long.
- Fall Festival – Season 1
- Pups Save a Ghost – Season 2 *
- Pups Save the Fireworks – Season 2 *
- Pups and the Ghost Cabin – Season 2 *
- Pups Party with Bats – Season 4 *
- Pups Save the Trick or Treaters – Season 5
- Pups and the Wearpuppy – Season 6
To be honest all of the episodes of Super Monsters fit the bill for a Netflix Halloween shows binge but there are a few in particular that are speciacally about Halloween.
- Tricks before Treats – Season 1
- Halloween Extravaganza – Season 1
Both of these are short 10-12 minute episodes but there are also some extended shows too of about 25 minutes.
- Vida’s First Halloween
- Save Halloween
- Dia De Los monsters
Also don’t miss the mini bonus Super Monsters: Monster Party Songs
Just a couple of Halloween episodes here again about 10-12min each.
- Halloween Tricksters Part 1 & 2 – Season 2
Chip and Potato
My girls love Chip and Potato and they do have one seasonal special.
- Pumpkin Picking Chip – Season 2
My Little Pony
Another seasonal episode lasting about 22 minutes.
- Fall Weather Friends – Season 1
Another favourite in our house and this Halloween special is brilliant lasting 23 minutes.
- Tricky Treat Day
Here are some more one off specials that I found as well.
- StarBeam Halloween Hero 23 minutes.
- Toot Toot Cory Carson Halloween 20 minutes
- Spookley the Square Pumpkin 47 minutes
There are also a number of films and so I picked a few of these if your little ones are able to sit for longer.
- Trick or Treaters says suitable for all and is 1 hr 14 minutes
- Hotel Transylvania is a U rating and lasts 1 hr 31 minutes. If they enjoy this, it is actually part of a trilogy and has a series too with 10-12min episodes.
And there are MORE Netflix Halloween Shows…
If that’s not enought, there are many more Halloween Films on Netflix but here I’ve only focused on those suitable for the little ones. I think everything I’ve recommended would be suitable for children 8 and under and especially preschool children.
I really hope you’ve found this article useful and it’s saved you time trawling for appropriate family friendly Netflix Halloween shows.
I’d love to hear if I’ve missed any obvious ones and I’ll add them to the list.